Thursday, April 2, 2009

Oh yess.....Oh YEEESSSSS.....

Ok...I know I'm lame...but guess what comes out tomorrow.........




YEAH! YOU'RE RIGHT! THE NEW FAST AND FURIOUS MOVIE!!~!!

I'm very excited because they have the original cast with Paul Walker, Michelle Rodriguez and big hot sexy papa of them all...



Ok, I know I keep going on and on about this guy, but come on! You can't look at that and not tell me that he is not totally hot.



Ok, I'm done. Sorry.
Anyways, I'm excited to see it and I don't really expect it to be a really good movie. I just expect Vin Diesel to be awesome and...yeah that's about it.
I know, I'm shallow but I can't help it.


So yeah, that's basically what I have to write down today.
I'm going to try to write more often, but my mind is not a constant flow of paragraphs like my sister Liz. Yeah.

4 comments:

Liz Johnson said...

Not that there is anything wrong with thinking in paragraphs...

And yeah, super muscle-y and tattooed guys don't do it for me. Sorry.

Stephanie Layton said...

Did you see the sun tattoo around his nipple? mmmm haha

Lisa said...

it was pretty freakin' AMAZING! wasnt it though?

Karen said...

I still love you.